| < August >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Sea or Water Temp
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average sea tempeature is 30 °C (86 °F).
- The average temperature in Miami, Florida in August is very hot at 28.2 °C (82.76 °F).
- Afternoons can be very, very hot with average high temperatures reaching 31.7 °C (89.1 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally fairly hot with an average low of 24.8 °C (76.6 °F).
- In August the average daily temperature range/ variation is 6.9 °C (12.4 °F).
- The weather in August is wettish with rain sometimes. Around 192.5mm (7.6in) of fluid is laid down across on average 16 days.
- In August the skies in Miami, Florida are moderately sunny having an average of a respectable 8:25 of radiant solar radiation per day.
- The shortest day is 12:39 long and the longest day is 13:19 long with an average length of 13:00.
- There are approximately 4:27 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 65.3% of daylight hours and cloudy 34.7% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Miami, Florida August averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for August in Miami, Florida, Usa
Navigate to August Weather in Locations Surrounding Miami, Florida:
- Jacksonville, Florida, Usa - 542 kms (336.8 miles) NNW
- Lake City, Fl, Usa - 538 kms (334.3 miles) NNW
- Federal Point, Fl, Usa - 498.6 kms (309.8 miles) NNW
- Inverness, Fl, Usa - 395.1 kms (245.5 miles) NNW
- Orlando, Fl, Usa - 312.3 kms (194.1 miles) NNW
- Saint Leo, Fl, Usa - 297.2 kms (184.7 miles) NNW
- Tampa, Florida, Usa - 325.9 kms (202.5 miles) NW
- Arcadia, Fl, Usa - 212.7 kms (132.2 miles) NW
- Fort Myers, Fl, Usa - 172.8 kms (107.4 miles) NW
- Key West, Florida, Usa - 192 kms (119.3 miles) SW
- Casablanca, Cuba - 349.5 kms (217.2 miles) SW
- Havana, Cuba - 369.3 kms (229.5 miles) SW