| < February >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Sea or Water Temp
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average sea tempeature is 22 °C (71.6 °F).
- The average temperature in Miami, Florida in February is warm at 20.3 °C (68.54 °F).
- Afternoons can be fairly hot with average high temperatures reaching 24.7 °C (76.5 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very mild with an average low of 15.8 °C (60.4 °F).
- In February there is a range/ variation of mean diurnal temperatures of 8.9 °C (16 °F).
- The weather in February is slightly dry with periodic rain. Only 52.8mm (2.1in) of liquid descends during an average of 6 days.
- The blue above Miami, Florida is slightly sunny with an average of a welcome 7:30 of radiant sunshine per day.
- The shortest day is 10:57 long and the longest day is 11:33 long with an average length of 11:14.
- There are approximately 3:36 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 67.6% of daylight hours and cloudy 32.4% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Miami, Florida February averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for February in Miami, Florida, Usa
Navigate to February Weather in Locations Surrounding Miami, Florida:
- Jacksonville, Florida, Usa - 542 kms (336.8 miles) NNW
- Lake City, Fl, Usa - 538 kms (334.3 miles) NNW
- Federal Point, Fl, Usa - 498.6 kms (309.8 miles) NNW
- Inverness, Fl, Usa - 395.1 kms (245.5 miles) NNW
- Orlando, Fl, Usa - 312.3 kms (194.1 miles) NNW
- Saint Leo, Fl, Usa - 297.2 kms (184.7 miles) NNW
- Tampa, Florida, Usa - 325.9 kms (202.5 miles) NW
- Arcadia, Fl, Usa - 212.7 kms (132.2 miles) NW
- Fort Myers, Fl, Usa - 172.8 kms (107.4 miles) NW
- Key West, Florida, Usa - 192 kms (119.3 miles) SW
- Casablanca, Cuba - 349.5 kms (217.2 miles) SW
- Havana, Cuba - 369.3 kms (229.5 miles) SW