Vs > Aleksandrovskoe
Miami, Florida vs Aleksandrovskoe Climate & Distance Between
Miami, Florida vs Georgetown, Ascension Island
Miami, Florida vs Encruz. Do Sul, Brazil
Miami, Florida vs Ada, Mn, Usa
Miami, Florida vs Paso De Los Libres, Argentina
Aleksandrovskoe vs Aracaju, Brazil
Aleksandrovskoe vs Lankaran, Azerbaijan
Aleksandrovskoe vs Pawhuska, Ok, Usa
Aleksandrovskoe vs Chateau Tongariro, New Zealand
Baton Rouge, La vs Victoria, Tx
Merida vs Vlore
Summerville, Sc vs Slave Lake, Ab
Kerman vs Dakhla
- The distance between Miami, Florida, Usa and Aleksandrovskoe, Russia is approximately 10,230 km or 6,357 mi.
- To reach Miami, Florida in this distance one would set out from Aleksandrovskoe bearing 340.5° or NNW and follow the great circles arc to approach Miami, Florida bearing 190.5° or S .
- Miami, Florida has a tropical monsoonal climate (Am) whereas Aleksandrovskoe has a boreal subarctic climate with no dry season (Dfc).
- Miami, Florida is in or near the subtropical moist forest biome whereas Aleksandrovskoe is in or near the boreal moist forest biome.
- The annual average temperature is 26.7 °C (48°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 31 °C (55.8°F) less in Miami, Florida. The continentality subtype is barely hyperoceanic as opposed to truly continental.
- Total annual precipitation averages 928.6 mm (36.6 in) more which is equivalent to 928.6 l/m² (22.79 US gal/ft²) or 9,286,000 l/ha (992,735 US gal/ac) more. About 2 8/9 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 34.6° higher in Miami, Florida than in Aleksandrovskoe.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Miami, Florida relative to Aleksandrovskoe. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Aleksandrovskoe vs Miami, Florida
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (Â°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
Miami, Florida vs Kujbysev/ Bezencuk, Russia
Miami, Florida vs Berwick Forest, New Zealand
Miami, Florida vs Kure, Japan
Miami, Florida vs Rensselaer, In, Usa
Aleksandrovskoe vs Sassari, Sardinia, Italy
Aleksandrovskoe vs Tessalit, Mali
Aleksandrovskoe vs Tomakomai, Japan
Aleksandrovskoe vs Pedra Azul, Brazil
Brussels vs Spokane, Wa
General Pico vs Hope, Bc
St Georges vs Niamey
Vancouver, British Columbia vs Matad
Miami, Florida vs Aleksandrovskoe Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Miami, Florida
- Jacksonville, Florida, Usa - 542 kms (336.8 miles) NNW
- Lake City, Fl, Usa - 538 kms (334.3 miles) NNW
- Federal Point, Fl, Usa - 498.6 kms (309.8 miles) NNW
- Inverness, Fl, Usa - 395.1 kms (245.5 miles) NNW
- Orlando, Fl, Usa - 312.3 kms (194.1 miles) NNW
- Saint Leo, Fl, Usa - 297.2 kms (184.7 miles) NNW
- Tampa, Florida, Usa - 325.9 kms (202.5 miles) NW
- Arcadia, Fl, Usa - 212.7 kms (132.2 miles) NW
- Fort Myers, Fl, Usa - 172.8 kms (107.4 miles) NW
- Key West, Florida, Usa - 192 kms (119.3 miles) SW
- Casablanca, Cuba - 349.5 kms (217.2 miles) SW
- Havana, Cuba - 369.3 kms (229.5 miles) SW
Climate Guides for Locations near Aleksandrovskoe